Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day Cakeball Gift Boxes!

So this Valentine's Day, I decided to make cake ball gift boxes for people to buy instead of taking tons of custom orders. That would have made it really hard on me, considering my last day of classes were the 14th. So I messed around, did some shopping, and this is what I came up with for this past Valentine's Day:





Customers had two choices: They could've ordered a big or small box. The big box held 6 cakeballs and sold for $10.50, the small box held four cakeballs and sold for $7.50. I had different boxes, some were hearts, others were round, and some were square. Everyone that received a Valentine's Day cakeball gift box really enjoyed their gift! I've had many people contact me back to tell me thank you and that they were excited to order again. I have awesome customers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment